01 Demo & Consulation – Perth Hills (1hr)
The thought of venturing out into the wilderness with (or without) a disability can be daunting for many of us. If you’re not too sure where to start, then come down and meet one of our experienced riders while checking out some of the world’s leading assistive technology.
- Learn about the variety of equipment available and the types of adaptions that can be made to suit your individual ability.
- Do a hot lap around the off-road carpark to get a feel for the gear. Free Trial Mountain Bike Australia membership required.
- Hear about some of our experiences and the many ways equipment can be customised to suit your ability.
- Take home some new ideas and think over until you’re ready to make a decision.
- With over 7 years experience in adaptive MTB in Australia, we’d like to provide you with the best suitable option for your needs.
- Are you a NDIS participant? We can help.
We’ll give you options for your next step forward – if you choose.
If you can’t get to our Kalamunda Hub, we’ll be happy to speak to you or your therapist over the phone at no cost. Simply contact us to arrange a time that suits you.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to sign a waiver, run through safety checks and get briefed (if you’re planning to jump on a bike).
: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/breakth1/public_html/wp-content/themes/freestyle/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php
on line 26